Vote me MSW?

Dressup games at Stardoll

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Writer.

Heey, everyone. I'm a new writer. I really want alot of people to follow this blog. So please follow. Make your friends join and more stuff. I am a hot buys writer. I will be writing about all the hot buys in this club. Each one. So its easier for you the followers. To just come on this site... and VOILA! It would be there. For all superstars. I am trying my best to post all hot buys. And anyone who would volunteer to be a writer. Please contact Esther-girl. On stardoll. But, before you can be a writer like me & Star1187. You need to follow this blog. In order to be a writer. So please make as many people join or follow this blog. It would be a very good pleasure.. Thank-you and Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment